Enquiry List () (0)
Trace tape heating and pre-insulation make this emergency safety shower suitable for environments where there is a possibility of low ambient temperatures causing the water within the pipework to freeze. This wall mounted model is a great solution in locations with limited floor space. When connected to a mains supply, the shower delivers 20 US gallons per minute continuous water flow in temperatures down to -4F. Suitable for both hazardous and non-hazardous environments. Conforms to ANSI standards.
- Fast, easy grip shower activation with powder coated stainless steel pull rod for corrosion free longevity
- Insulated with polyurethane foam for improved frost protection
- Complete with wall mouting plate
- 120V supplied as standard - 240V available upon request
- Meets the requirements of ANSI standards