Enquiry List () (0)
In order to prevent water within the pipework of the pedestal mounted eye/face wash freezing in cold weather conditions, this unit benefits from trace tape heating and polyurethane foam insulation. The integral lid prevents dust and debris contaminating the bowl and diffusers. Suitable for use in both hazardous (ATEX Zone 1 & 2) and non-hazardous areas it will provide 3 US gallons per minute of water to effectively and thoroughly flush the eye area. Designed in accordance with ANSI standards.
- Integral lid connects to the water valve for automatic operation when pulled down
- Featuring a flow regulator valve to ensure an optimum water flow
- Tough, durable eye wash construction with corrosion and UV resistance
- Hands-free operation can be achieved by adding the optional foot treadle
- Meets the requirements of ANSI standards