Enquiry List () (0)
When a reliable hot water supply is not readily available, or in environments that experience low ambient temperatures, this temperature controlled safety shower with eye/face wash unit offers the solution.
A 300 liter integral heated water tank remains on standby to deliver 15 minutes of water within the tepid range, meeting ANSI recommendations. The high flow rate thermostatically controlled mixing valve ensure the temperature is maintained at between 68-77F.
Other safety showers in the vicinity can take advantage of the heated water supply provision via a second outlet on the unit. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use this model can be used in areas classified as hazardous or non-hazardous.
- Lidded front mounted eye/face wash provides 3 US gallons per minute of tepid water
- Safety shower delivers 20 US gallons per minute water flow
- Adjustable water temperature - factory set at 77F
- Corrosion resistant frame
- Models available for both hazardous (TC100KS45G-2H) and non-hazardous (TC100KS45G-1H) areas
- Certified by UL to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment