Enquiry List () (0)
This portable, self-contained 16-gallon gravity-fed eye wash station is suitable wherever continuous water isn’t available—no plumbing needed. The gravity-fed eye wash supplies a continuous, controlled flow that exceeds the ANSI Z358.1 standard of 1.5 LPM (0.4 GPM) for 15 minutes, providing a reliable safety solution no matter where you are located. Carrying handles and concealed mounting bracket make moving and relocating easy. High-visibility color is easy to identify in emergency situations. Suitable for indoor use and with the addition of optional insulated or heated jackets, can also be installed outdoors.
- Easy to transport to areas where a continuous supply of water is unavailable
- Simple to operate using the pull down manifold on the front of the unit
- Wide opening for ease of filling
- Built to last with high density polyethylene body and manifold.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI standards