Enquiry List () (0)
In locations where a reliable water source is unavailable an emergency tank shower is essential to protect employee safety. With a 2000 liter capacity this model exceeds ANSI standards providing 20 US gallons per minute of potable water for the recommended 15 minutes. Complete the solution with an optional eye/face wash unit.
For outdoor use in hot climates, the addition of a chiller unit is crucial to prevent water within the tank reaching dangerous levels and potentially scalding a casualty upon activation. Choose from a selection of chiller options to guarantee the provision of tepid water. The range includes units suited to both hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
For indoor use, this jacketed and insulated model assists in maintaining a steady water temperature within the tank.
- Quick and simple to activate using the highly visible panic bar - add an optional foot panel if hands-free operation is required
- Strong, durable frames are constructed in line with the California Building Code
- Fiberglass lid with integral inspection hatch for maintenance purposes
- Fully customisable with a wide selection of optional fittings
- Meets the requirements ANSI standards
- 'Quick ship' model available, packed for economical shipment and assembly on-site