Enquiry List () (0)
Effective in environments where a constant supply of water cannot be guaranteed. Equally, if there is insufficient water pressure or inadequate flow rates a tank fed safety shower is essential. The eye/face wash provides a complete solution.
For outdoor use in hot climates, the addition of a chiller unit is crucial to prevent water within the tank reaching dangerous levels and potentially scalding a casualty upon activation. Choose from a selection of chiller options to guarantee the provision of tepid water. The range includes units suited to both hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
For indoor use, this jacketed and insulated model assists in maintaining a steady water temperature within the tank.
- Quick and simple to activate using the highly visible panic bar - add an optional foot panel if hands-free operation is required
- Strong, durable frames are constructed in line with the California Building Code
- Fiberglass lid with integral inspection hatch for maintenance purposes
- Fully customizable with a wide selection of optional fittings
- 'Quick ship' model available, packed for economical shipment and assembly on-site
- Note: this tank shower is ANSI compliant for the 15 minutes time requirement only when connected to a plumbed-in water source