Enquiry List () (0)
Suitable for indoor use, and outdoors in warmer climates, this eye/face wash is essential for potentially hazardous industries and applications. The integral acrylic capped ABS lid connects to the water valve for automatic operation when the lid is pulled down. The unit benefits from chemical and UV resistance, as well as excellent durability due to the ABS construction. An improved washing action is achieved via the high flow rate aerated diffusers. Meets the requirements of EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- In line with EN and ANSI standards, 12 litres per minute continuous flushing is maintained
- If necessary, flow rate can be modified using the three-pronged flow regulator valve on the side of the unit
- Lidded bowl stops external pollutants such as dust and debris from damaging the eye wash diffusers
- Large universal pictogram sign on front of unit for greater visibility
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards, and DVGW certified.
- View spare parts