Enquiry List () (0)
Designed for use in hot climates. The intense heat experienced in some locations can increase the temperature of standing water within the pipes of the pedestal mounted eye wash to dangerous levels. The self-draining valve featured on this model ensures standing water is drained away to avoid exasperating the injury. The UV resistant properties of the stainless steel bowl make it ideal for hot environments. Meets EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 standards.
- Eye/face wash delivers 12 litres per minute of water, in line with EN and ANSI recommendations
- Easy to activate using the push plate, or add the optional foot treadle for hands-free operation
- Covers protect the spray nozzles from contaminants such as dust, sand and debris
- To avoid any further injury the aerated diffusers provide a soothing washing action
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- View spare parts