Enquiry List () (0)
When a reliable hot water supply is not readily available, or for environments that experience low ambient temperatures, this temperature controlled safety shower with eye/face wash unit offers the solution. A 300 litre integral heated water tank remains on standby to deliver 15 minutes of water within the tepid range, meeting EN and ANSI recommendations. The high flow rate thermostatically controlled mixing valve ensure the temperature is maintained at between 22-28C. Other safety showers in the vicinity can take advantage of the heated water supply provision via a second outlet on the unit. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use this model can be used in areas classified as hazardous or non-hazardous.
- Lidded front mounted eye/face wash provides 12 litres per minute of tepid water
- Safety shower delivers 76 litres per minute water flow
- Adjustable water temperature - factory set at 25C
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel frame
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- View spare parts