Enquiry List () (0)
For outdoor use in exposed freezing conditions this double skinned, insulated safety shower cubicle will protect casualties from the harsh elements in the event of an emergency. Complete with eye/face wash, drain sump and push open insulated doors to give unimpeded access. The doors automatically close behind the casualty on entry and they can then be monitored through the windows in case assistance is required. An optional heated water tank can be connected to ensure a constant supply of tepid water. Meets EN and ANSI standards.
- Trace tape heated and pre-insulated pipework for maximum frost protection
- Quick safety shower activation via the panic bar
- Operates in ambient temperatures down to -35C
- Suitable for use in areas classified as hazardous and non-hazardous
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- View spare parts