Enquiry List () (0)
Solar radiation can overheat the water held within the tank of an emergency tank shower to levels outside of the safe tepid temperature range. This chiller unit, for areas classified as non-hazardous, will maintain the tank water temperature between 20-36C ensuring any risk of scalding a casualty is removed and meeting EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 standards.
- Fitted with an air filter to prevent ingress of dust/sand
- Side mounted - freeing up floor space
- Maximum operating temperature of 55C
- Ability to set water temperature to between 20C and 36C
- Retrofittable to your existing Hughes emergency tank showers