Enquiry List () (0)
Effective in environments where a constant supply of water cannot be guaranteed. Equally, if there is insufficient water pressure or inadequate flow rates a tank fed safety shower is essential. This 1500 litre capacity model meets and exceeds EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 requirements, providing 76 litres of potable water per minute for the recommended 15 minutes. An optional eye/face wash is available to provide a complete solution.
For outdoor use in hot climates, the addition of a chiller unit, including the world's first Hughes Zero Power Cooler®, is crucial to prevent water within the tank reaching dangerous levels and potentially scalding a casualty upon activation. Choose from a selection of chiller options to guarantee the provision of tepid water. The range includes units suited to both hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
For indoor use, this jacketed and insulated model assists in maintaining a steady water temperature within the tank.
- Quick and simple to activate using the highly visible panic bar - add an optional foot panel if hands-free operation is required
- Strong, durable frames are constructed in line with the California Building Code
- Fiberglass lid with integral inspection hatch for maintenance purposes
- Fully customisable with a wide selection of optional fittings (see drop down selection above)
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- View spare parts